Jobsite is accepting audition materials for their Jan. 2021 production of Shakespeare’s Henry V.
- A single PDF file containing a current headshot/photo and theater resume (no separate files or other formats like .doc, .png, .jpg, or .pages, please!) using the performer’s name as the file name (eg Amiri-Baraka.pdf or TaylorMac.PDF).
- A link to to an unlisted, private video hosted by a service like YouTube or Vimeo (no file attachments or download links to sites like DropBox or Google Drive, please!). The audition video should contain two distinctly contrasting Shakespeare monologues that actively showcase versatility no more than 4 minutes in total length.
- Send the headshot/resume file and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Henry V casting,” acknowledging in the body of the email that you have read and understood the above considerations.
- Submission deadline is Mon., Nov. 9.
- We will interview and conduct further health and safety screenings on candidates we are interested in prior to a virtual callback to be held no later than Nov. 22
Click Here for more information